The PASSAGE Issue
Pre-order Issue 04 "PASSAGE" of Wilderness Magazine if you want a copy as we only print a very limited amount for non-subscribers. The theme for this issue is PASSAGE. In it we explore the ideas of change, of the passage from one state of being to the next. Of growing up. Of overcoming addiction. Of new eras and identities.
Issue 04 Highlights:
- Feature on Christian Watson creator of @1924us
- Northwest Passage expedition story with Bear Grylls and David Segel
- Interview with Dax Shepard about overcoming drug addiction
- European moto photo story with Adri Law
- Essay by Jedidiah Jenkins
- Kyrgyzstan bikepacking travel story by Joel Caldwell
- Interview with a reformed gangbanger turned lawyer
- Profile on Lewis and Clark
- Essay "Locker Room Talk" about rape culture challenging modern rites of passage
- Photostory by Alex Strohl
- And much more...