The SPACE Issue
Our most anticipated issue SPACE is here! We’ve taken a deep dive into the unknown and the last true wilderness. You’re going to love this issue, from the interviews with NASA scientists to the story of a crowdfunded space program from Denmark.
Now available at Barnes & Noble and small bookstores, click here to find a location near you!
Issue 05 Highlights:
- Copenhagen Suborbitals: on the world’s first crowdfunded space program
- Artist Lia Halloran: on cyanotypes
- TEDTalk presenter Esther Perel: on navigating relationships
- Actor Aaron Paul and Lauren Paul: on being abducted by aliens in NY
- Photographer Benedict Redgrove: on negative space
- Dr. Kevin Hand: on alien hunting at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Carl Sagan’s daughter Sasha Sagan: on astrology vs. astronomy
- Actor Kellan Lutz: on inner character
- Photographer Marc Alcock: on terrestrial photography
- Andrew Sloan of Cosma Schema: on designing for space
- And much more...